Commissions and originals
- Commission prices are, as a very rough guide:
- A3 between £150 and £400
- A2 between £200 and £800.
- The margin only closes (or even widens) to a quote price once I understand the nature and complexity of the piece. This depends on things like photo resolution, number of faces, extra details and inclusion/exclusion of a “background”. Contact me for details.
- PLEASE NOTE: The quality of the finshed piece is highly dependent upon the quality of the photograph provided. My best work is almost exclusively derived from professional photos.
- For information on existing original works of art, check the About section, or Contact me for more details.
- Original works of art are for sale. Again, Contact me for details.
Giclée Fine Art Prints
- The prints of images from the Gallery are created using light fast inks on archival Hahnemühle Photo Rag Pearl (320gsm), or Hahnemühle German Etching paper (310gsm). The Pearl paper has a soft sheen finish with deep blacks. The German Etching paper has a textured, matte finish with slightly lighter blacks.
- The digital images used to reproduce prints are captured by professional photographers in a studio environment, to ensure as much likeness as possible to the original artwork.
- Product descriptions detail the artwork title, the price of the print, and the size of both the paper used and the printed image.
- Each print is individually inspected, approved, hand-signed, dated and numbered by Alex.
Yemen Crisis Appeal
£5 from every print sold from “Street Photo Series I” will be donated to UNICEF’s Yemen Crisis Appeal until sold out. You will receive a screenshot of the donation made through your purchase, to which you may wish to refer for tax purposes. For more information, this link navigates to the donation site.
- Unframed prints are rolled in protective, acid-free glassine paper, complete with a certificate of authenticity, and shipped in a reinforced postal tube.
- If collected locally, unframed prints are instead backed with mount board, covered with glassine paper, placed in a sealed cellophane bag and then into a fortified envelope.
- Framed prints arrive in a simple, 12mm black wooden frame with glass aperture, complete with a certificate of authenticity and ready to hang, inside a reinforced and padded box. If the order includes a mount with backing board, the print will already be mounted inside the frame.
- All artwork is insured against loss and damage between the point of postage and the point of delivery.
- Packages require a signature upon delivery.
- Please allow up to 14 days for processing and shipping, after the completion of the sale or sale event.
- Mainland UK customers are charged £4.95 for delivery of unframed prints, and £7.95 for framed prints.
- Free UK delivery applies to orders of over £50.
- European delivery is charged at a flat rate of £14.95.
- For non-European delivery, please Contact me for a quote.
- The shipping fee will only be charged once if multiple items are purchased in a single transaction with delivery to a single address.
- Non-UK customers are responsible for duties and taxes incurred by their country of residence.
- Only secure payments (Paypal or major credit/debit card) are accepted using the site checkout.
- Claims regarding product damage or loss during transit must be registered with the courier.
- If a problem or fault is found on a print, please use the Contact form to report the issue within 24 hours of receipt, so that the printers can be informed and you can be given a replacement as soon as possible. You must provide your order confirmation and a description of the problem. You will be contacted as soon as possible to resolve the issue.