Before work begins:
- A clear quote price covering all aspects of the service, with no extra or hidden fees. If standard options are selected, this price will be exactly as it appears on this website when the quote is made.
- Estimated start, completion and delivery dates, requesting a 25% deposit to secure the booking if you’re happy to proceed.
- A 7 day “cooling off” period, during which the deposit is refunded if you change your mind.
Alex’ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
and finally, completely free of charge:
You’ll receive one 12″ x 9″ archival print from the “open edition” wildlife range, on A3 archival paper, included as a token of my appreciation.
And that’s it!
- In the unlikely event that all possible alterations have been made and the client is not 100% satisfied, they are not obliged to buy, and the remaining balance after deposit is not due. Beyond the cooling off period, the deposit would be retained to cover administration costs and materials used.
- Non-UK commissions take a little longer to deliver under the appropriate courier, and incur a slight premium (included in quotation price). Alex Fleming Art will not be held responsible for customs duties and fees imposed by your country of residence. While all necessary documentation including a commercial invoice will be completed thoroughly to avoid such fees, please ensure you are aware of these potential extra costs before agreeing to a commission.
- Although gift wrapping is used, an attempt to deliver well ahead of the deadline will be made when possible. This may also give the client the option to go to their local, recommended framer before the agreed deadline. The client is advised to contact a framer at the earliest convenience, as turnaround times can vary.
- Alex Fleming Art retains the copyright to all works produced, and the rights to reproduce the image in all forms, unless an alternative request is made by the client. Alex Fleming Art will not be held responsible for issues surrounding the submission or interpretation of images held under copyright, rights-management or those upon which royalties are due. Material submitted must be free to replicate, otherwise permission should be obtained from the relevant party in advance.